[erlang-questions] Re: erl startup

Bernard Duggan bernie@REDACTED
Wed May 19 05:35:02 CEST 2010

On 19/05/10 13:22, Wes James wrote:
> Thx.  I guess I need to look at spawning this??

     Sure, if you like, but it won't change any of the behaviour you're
seeing.  You'll spawn a process to run the function, the function will
run, the function will finsih and so the process will exit and you'll be
exactly where you are now.
     In your first posts, you were comparing the behaviour of your
single function with the /applications/ yaws and mnesia.  A single
function does not an application make.  Perhaps if you explained what
exactly you're trying to achieve it would be easier to provide specific
guidance.