[erlang-questions] log_mf_h and rb do not handle terms over 65k

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Tue May 18 20:55:43 CEST 2010

Yes, a backwards compatible patch which truncates the term or replaces
it with "term too big"
has very good chances to be accepted. Provided of course that it is submitted
according to the instructions on Github.

/Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson