[erlang-questions] log_mf_h and rb do not handle terms over 65k

Garret Smith garret.smith@REDACTED
Tue May 18 16:53:21 CEST 2010

Would the PTB be more willing to accept a backwards compatible patch that
either truncates the term or replaces it with a "Term too big" message?

I would be happy to create one if there is a good chance of it being accepted.

-Garret Smith