[erlang-questions] Does Erlang Treat Everything Function?

黃耀賢 (Yau-Hsien Huang) g9414002.pccu.edu.tw@REDACTED
Mon May 17 22:23:13 CEST 2010

Thank you, Mazen.

Part of the functional programming concept of mine is from Haskell and
some readings more general, so when I heard that Erlang is functional
Haskell and other things popped out on my brain.

YHH