[erlang-questions] dividing a project across directories

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Thu May 6 15:37:35 CEST 2010

I've usually used an Emakefile for that and used the make module to do it.
It will only re-compile the modules that changed and you can decide where
they will go or if you want to load them when they're compiled.

I'm not sure if there's a better way, but that was enough for me to stop
looking further.