[erlang-questions] How to reduce the repetitious code in create mnesia table?

Anthony Shipman als@REDACTED
Wed Mar 31 11:16:34 CEST 2010

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 06:09:20 pm 钱晓明 wrote:
> Is there any way I can do to reduce the repetitious code? I have
> tried defining a new function accepting the name of record to do the same
> thing above, but can not compile code because of record_info.

Pass in two arguments, the name of the table and its record_info.

--
Anthony Shipman                    Mamas don't let your babies
als@REDACTED                   grow up to be outsourced.