odbc missed how to get it again??

NavaTux navaneethanit@REDACTED
Wed Mar 31 09:08:34 CEST 2010

http://www.erlang.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi/4/40693        This helped me,

then again when i load my application i got this error frequently what
does mean that?

=INFO REPORT==== 31-Mar-2010::12:33:21 ===
ERROR: error
undef
[{odbc,connect,["DSN=mysqldb",[]]},
 {web_index,event,1},
 {wf_handle_postback,run_module_event,2},
 {wf_handle_postback,handle_normal_request,3},
 {wf_inets,do,3},
 {httpd_response,traverse_modules,2},
 {httpd_response,generate_and_send_response,1},
 {httpd_request_handler,handle_response,1}]

where is the problem?