database retrieve problem

NavaTux navaneethanit@REDACTED
Sun Mar 28 19:33:11 CEST 2010

ya..it displayes in shell,when i wanna to display in my web page i
used to give wf:flash([Results]) it throws the error below,

event(continue) ->
  	[Name] = wf:q(no_id),
  	Message = wf:f("The Result is~p", [Name]),
	ConnString = "DSN=mysqldb",
	{ok, Conn} = odbc:connect(ConnString, []),
  	{selected, _Cols, [Results]} = odbc:sql_query(Conn, "SELECT * FROM
marks where id=1"),
  	io:format("~p",[Results]),
  	wf:flash([Results]),
  ok;