How to Cross compile Erlang/OTP R13B04 for TileraPro64

JR Zhang zhangjr2009@REDACTED
Sat Mar 27 21:51:51 CET 2010

Hi,

I couldn't cross compile Erlang/OTP R13B04 for Tilera board properly. I
follow the steps described in INSTALL-CROSS.md, which are :
(1) cd $ERL_TOP
(2) ./otp_build configure --xcomp-conf=<path to
erl-xcomp-TileraMDE2.0-tilepro.conf>
(3) ./otp_build boot -a
(4) ./otp_build release -a /lhome/x/otp
(5) ./Install -cross -minimal /lhome/x/otp
The compilation is successful without any errors. But after I upload it to
Tilera board and run it, I get an error, "Segmentation fault".

 I found a thread discussing how to cross compile R13B03 for Tilera Board
http://www.erlang.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi/4/49164 .  I tried to add steps like
"touch lib/crypto/SKIP', "touch lib/ssl/SKIP", "touch lib/ssh/SKIP". But I
still didn't succeed.

Could someone help me? Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Jianrong Zhang
Kista Multicore Center, SICS