[erlang-questions] Dets Tables or Mnesia

Luc Evers lucevers@REDACTED
Thu Mar 25 18:47:07 CET 2010

  Jim,

  The syslog messages will be processed on the fly for generating alarms via
regular expressions + persistent storage of the messages for one month.
  The server is a single box and the data access must be sequential.

  named pipe -> check message for alarms -> store message -> correlate
alarms from different routers.

  I'm thinking of a process per message, I can keep the sequence of the
messages via a label per /msg/router.

   Luc.