Generating sine waves and/or audio stream output

Ivan Uemlianin ivan@REDACTED
Wed Mar 24 11:28:22 CET 2010

Dear All

I am learning Erlang and one of the things I'm interested in is
generating sine waves, merging them and streaming them to audio output.

I can kind of imagine how generating and merging would work, with a sine
wave represented as a list of numbers.  Is there an Erlang library or
project working with sine waves?

I can't imagine how to stream a list of numbers to audio output.  Can
anyone point me to projects/libraries/ideas for that one?  Writing the
data to a file would be OK for now, but "live" sound would be much nicer.

With thanks and best wishes

Ivan

Ivan A. Uemlianin

                    ivan@REDACTED
                     www.llaisdy.com
                         llaisdy.wordpress.com
                     www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

    "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                     (Schiller, Beethoven)