[erlang-questions] closing a port doesn't kill the connected process?

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Wed Mar 24 05:47:54 CET 2010

When the port is closed the spawned port should get an end-of-file on
its stdin. This is the "standard" way for the process to detect when
the port has been closed: an end-of-file on stdin.

Robert