[erlang-questions] Help with storing data in memory

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Tue Mar 23 11:54:32 CET 2010

ets is of type ordered_set, because each client can read by Key from
its own place in ets table and it needs to know ets:next for each Key.

So, queue doesn't fit, because I need random access to frame list.
Also, I'm afraid that array will not fit: when client seeks back in
timeshift table, I need to find closest frame, with conditions:
#video_frame{type = video, frame_type = keyframe, decoder_config =
false, dts = DTS} when DTS =< RequestedDTS

If use array, I will have to perform lookup through 40K of entries.
However, maybe it is not bad? I need to test.