[erlang-questions] Reading (and ignoring) escape-sequences

Kenji Rikitake kenji.rikitake@REDACTED
Tue Mar 23 00:40:06 CET 2010

I suggest you to learn termcap/terminfo libraries on UNIX,
and the curses library (ncurses now I guess) source code.
You need to parse the whole sequence anyway.
And the definition of those sequences depends on the type to
terminals you're going to connect.

Kenji Rikitake

In the message <4BA76862.3050609@REDACTED>
dated Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 02:53:30PM +0200,