More megaco examples?

Gardell, Steven sgardell@REDACTED
Mon Mar 22 22:15:22 CET 2010

Can anyone point me to some more Megaco examples? I have gotten
the simple MGC talking to a (non-Erlang) MG endpoint, now I want to go
the
next step and get something like the following out on the wire:

   "MEGACO/3 [10.128.254.81]:2944 \r\n"
    "TRANSACTION = ".$sendtid ." {\r\n"
    "  CONTEXT = $ { \r\n"
    "    ADD = ip/1/$/$ { \r\n"
    "      MEDIA { \r\n"
    "        STREAM = 1 { \r\n"
    "         LOCALCONTROL { MODE = RECEIVEONLY },\r\n"
    "         LOCAL {\r\n"
    "v=0\r\n"
    "c=IN IP4 $\r\n"
    "m=audio $ RTP/AVP 8\r\n"
        "a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000\r\n"
        "a=ptime:20\r\n"
        "b=AS:64\r\n"
    "          }\r\n"
    "    }\r\n"
    "   }\r\n"
    "  }\r\n"
    " }\r\n"
    " }\r\n";

(with suitable variable substitution, of course). I have spent a modest
amount of
time with the documentation, sample code, and include files - but being
new
to Erlang it is somewhat slow going. Thanks

I am also currious as to whether there is any special signficiance to
the
#'foo_bar' record convention. I can't seem to find that described
anywhere.