[erlang-questions] [ANN] efene 0.3 released, a language for the erlang VM

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Sat Mar 20 17:57:51 CET 2010

Hi Mariano,

I think that you should continue to post here.
Your effort might help spread the usage of Erlang so do keep up the good
work and keep the rest of us informed about your progress.

Cheers,
Torben

http://www.linkedin.com/in/torbenhoffmann