[erlang-questions] Using -spec for callbacks when defining behaviours

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Sat Mar 20 05:31:31 CET 2010

On 17 March 2010 23:43, Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu55@REDACTED> wrote:
> I am well aware that many will hate the idea (which can be improved),
> but I'm sure that at least as many hate the idea of "strings as
> complex data types that the compiler doesn't know about and tools have
> to know about of all these special cases".

I don't know yet if I like your idea but I definitely agree with you
and also dislike "strings as complex data types ...". In that case you
might as well put the info in comments so it can more easily ignored.

Robert