[erlang-questions] Problem to start mysql conncetion with erlang

Michael McDaniel erlangy@REDACTED
Fri Mar 19 19:55:13 CET 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 11:27:46AM -0700, NavaTux wrote:
> We wanna create a database connectivity to retrieve the results from
> the database,so we have follow the tutorial for sample database check
>
> here i posted my problem to connect Erlang with mysql
>
> http://navaspot.wordpress.com/2010/03/19/erlang-database-connectivity-problem/
>
> please give the solution for my application

 try ...

 f(Results), Results = odbc:sql_query(Conn, \u201cSELECT * FROM test_table\u201d).

 It looks like Results already has value and the pattern match Return = ...
 fails.

 Type help() in shell to read about f().

~Michael