common test perform coverage analysis on large lib

Aeolus waterding@REDACTED
Thu Mar 18 14:48:42 CET 2010

hi,

we used common test to perform coverage analysis on our system, the
problem is it hangs when giving the "Coverage analysing...“ msg, we
suspect this could be due to common test and our system is competing
for file writing access. so our question is it possible to run
coverage with ct_master module so it will run test on slave node but
do coverage updating at master node. we tried to feed master node with
test spec and it seems it skipped execution of {cover, "cover.file"}
opt. We use R12 of erlang.

thx in advance.

//Chengwei