[erlang-questions] How to send a message to all nodes without UDP broadcast?

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Wed Mar 17 19:21:15 CET 2010

If you want to include the node you're on:

[{foo,X} ! Msg || X <- [node()|nodes()]].

BR,
Ulf W

--
Ulf Wiger
CTO, Erlang Solutions Ltd, formerly Erlang Training & Consulting Ltd

WE'VE CHANGED NAMES!

www.erlang-solutions.com