eunit failure - "*** test module not found ***"

Graeme Defty graeme.defty@REDACTED
Tue Mar 16 16:33:52 CET 2010

Hi,

I have a problem executing eunit tests in my current environment
(which i am sure used to work fine - I think - curse this failing memory :-(  )

Anyway, I have included eunit in my source:

 -include_lib("eunit/include/eunit.hrl").

and it compiles without complaint, but when i try to run the tests it fails:

 4> eunit:test(csv).
 undefined
 *** test module not found ***
 ::true

   Failed: 0.  Skipped: 0.  Passed: 0.
 One or more tests were canceled.
 error

I can see the auto-generated test functions using module_info/0 and
can even execute them manually.

I am clearly not accessing a library, and I am sure I have missed some
simple step ( a parameter to the erl
command perhaps?) or something equally dumb, but i have scoured the
docs and cant find it.

Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks

graeme