[erlang-questions] Italian User Group

Francesca Gangemi francesca.gangemi@REDACTED
Mon Mar 15 18:22:03 CET 2010

Hi,

there's an Erlang Etna User group even though it has not been so active
recently.
I think we should try to congregate all in one place thus there can be
more interaction between users...
If you speak Italian (no matter where you live) join the Erlang Etna
User group at http://groups.google.com/group/erlang-etna?pli=1 :)

Francesca