[erlang-questions] what about little-endians?

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Sat Mar 13 00:26:45 CET 2010

erts/emulator/beam/packet_parser.c

update the packet_get_length function with the new packet types.
suggestion TCP_PB_LE2, TCP_PB_LE4  (-1 is obviously not needed unless you mean to reverse the bits ;-)

You should then be able to use the bif erlang:decode_packet/3 to test your extension like:

erlang:decode_packet(2, <<0,2, 1, 2, 3>>, []).

/Tony