[erlang-questions] Good leex and yeec tutorials

Mariano Guerra luismarianoguerra@REDACTED
Fri Mar 12 21:39:03 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 9:01 PM, zabrane Mikael <zabrane3@REDACTED> wrote:
> Thanks Attila !
> Any other pointer will be very welcome

before starting to work on efene[1] I did a step by step calculator
that ended up in something more complex than a calculator[2]
the code is separated by steps, I didn't documented it but it can be
useful to see the code grow adding new features.

disclaimer, I learned using leex and yecc with that code some in the
first steps they may be some bad usage that is fixed in later steps.

for a complex usage of leex and yecc you can see efene's code

[1] http://github.com/marianoguerra/efene
[2] http://github.com/marianoguerra/match