[erlang-questions] mochiweb vs Nitrogen

Dawid Figiel dawid.figiel@REDACTED
Fri Mar 12 12:12:36 CET 2010

Try Erlang-Web. http://www.erlang-web.org/

This framework is easy to learn, scalable and extensible.

We have done several projects in this like:

http://www.erlang-solutions.com
http://www.erlang-factory.com
http://www.erlang-web.org
http://www.umbria-rentals.com
http://www.erlangprogramming.org
http://www.streamfile.com
http://www.protest-project.eu

If you need any help you may ask here:)

The code which you write will be well structured (wparts, wtypes, drivers, templates, htmls).
Framework is well documented and supported.

Have fun :)

--
best,

Dawid Figiel