C&T p.319 lastLineRange/1, if anybody wants it .....

Michael Turner leap@REDACTED
Wed Mar 10 14:52:44 CET 2010

Thanks, Angel, but Text is, in this case a wxTextCtrl, not a string.

I went with the following, which seems to be doing the trick so far:

lastLineRange(T) ->
 { wxTextCtrl:xYToPosition(T,0,wxTextCtrl:getNumberOfLines(T)-1),
   wxTextCtrl:getLastPosition (T) }

-michael turner