some doubts in my starting place

NavaTux navaneethanit@REDACTED
Mon Mar 8 14:10:38 CET 2010

1.How to generate multiple clients in erlang? for communication ,

I need to prove the Erlang performance to others around me...Is it
possible to prove the performance of Erlang with java in windows
platform?because some problem occurred in ubuntu to install erlang..it
has to take some time to rectify..so

Is any article available to creating a client-server effective
communication using erlang and mochiweb??

I installed mochiweb,In the installation directory what is start.sh
and start-dev.sh??what is the use of it?