Paris Erlounge

Dominic Williams erlang@REDACTED
Sun Mar 7 20:46:22 CET 2010

Hello,

The Paris Erlang user group will be meeting on Monday 15th
March. Everyone is welcome to join us.

At 7pm, we will hold a coding dojo in the premises of Orange
Business Services, 106 rue du Temple, 75003 Paris. The
principle of a coding dojo is for a volunteer participant to
code something live while others watch, question and comment.

At 9pm we will go somewhere in the neighbourhood for an
Erlounge (beer, food and talk).

Please register for the dojo by dropping me an email (as we
must provide a list of attendees for security reasons).

Cheers,

Dominic Williams
http://dominicwilliams.net

----