Tilera processors

Jay Nelson jay@REDACTED
Fri Mar 5 12:47:22 CET 2010

Here are the promised results of my questionnaire:

  - I would only use a free service: 3
  - I can test remotely for a day or more: 1
  - I need it onsite for a week or more: 2
  - I have >$10K and want it in my hands: 2

6 want to test an erlang app or idea, 1 wants to test something else.

I was looking for a way to amortize the cost across several
participants to see if we could share a single board or service for
testing.  Can the two respondents with >$10K contact me (see http://
www.duomark.com/)

One of the hurdles is the high cost of their software which is
required on the first unit, and is likely unnecessary for erlang
testing if the released erlang/OTP runs on it directly.

jay