Announcing ErlCamp SF 2010

Matt Stancliff sysop@REDACTED
Thu Mar 4 09:17:03 CET 2010

Fellow List Readers,

I'm excited to announce ErlCamp SF 2010!  ErlCamp is a free Erlang
Unconference following Erlang Factory SF.

When: Saturday, March 27, 2010.  9am to 6pm.
Where: Hacker Dojo, Mountain View, CA, USA, North America
Who: You and 199 of your closest Erlang friends

Come join us in Mountain View for a day of participant-organized
Erlang talks, discussions, and incredibly fun hackery.

For details, signup, or sponsorship info: http://erlcamp.eventbrite.com/
For updates: http://twitter.com/erlcamp

We look forward to seeing you in Mountain View at the end of the month!

-Matt
--
Matt Stancliff                    San Jose, CA
AIM: seijimr              iPhone: 678-591-9337