[erlang-questions] Is gen_server handle_info synchronous?

Chris Duesing chris.duesing@REDACTED
Wed Mar 3 22:03:48 CET 2010

Ok, thanks, that makes sense. It is obviously just an error in my code
then. I am sure I will be able to figure it out, but if you are
curious here is the link. I wasn't able to find any examples of how to
process streaming messages over tcp, so hopefully my approach isn't
too naive.

http://github.com/chrisduesing/iRLpact/blob/master/src/irlpact_connector.erl