[erlang-questions] heart restarting erlang node

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Thu Jun 17 12:36:07 CEST 2010

Ok - we have a heart script which backups sasl_logfiles directory before
restarting the node. You might want to consider doing something like that.
Or increase the size of each logfile and the number of logfiles.

cheers
Chandru