[erlang-questions] heart restarting erlang node

tom kelly ttom.kelly@REDACTED
Thu Jun 17 11:49:45 CEST 2010

Hi Chandru,

Our sasl log seems to have been over-written when the node restarted, so
anything interesting there was lost, we'll update to catch this log if this
re-occurs.

We've found this post from Serge Aleynikov which we're investigating:
http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2006-December/024365.html

But I'm not yet sure it's the same issue. This can cause heart to restart
our system but only after memory usage was sustained around 90% for 5-10
minutes which wasn't the case for all of our restarts.

//Tom.