[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R14A has been released

Shahrdad Shadab shahrdad1@REDACTED
Wed Jun 16 22:43:23 CEST 2010

I couldn't get Erlide working with it. It seems Erlide is having problem
with compiler options in the new release. I keep getting "malformed options (not erlang terms)" when I click on 'compiler' setting of Erlide. I tried to manually add compiler options  but it didn't work.
If anyone can find a solution please let me know.

Thanks a lot
Shahrdad