[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R14A has been released

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Wed Jun 16 20:11:21 CEST 2010

The binary module and nif improvements are great. Just the other day I was
thinking about using NIF for something, but abandoned the idea simply
because there was no way to send messages from a NIF thread.

Sergej