[erlang-questions] Re: How to make the Erlang VM predictible when spawning processes?

Ovidiu Deac ovidiudeac@REDACTED
Fri Jun 4 15:22:40 CEST 2010

If I only have transient processes I can avoid the garbage collection
by setting the initial heap to a value which is big enough for the
process. If I reuse the processes I can't make this optimization.

This is why I was thinking that reusing processes is not good.