[erlang-questions] [ANN] tidier website

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Fri Jan 29 19:05:50 CET 2010

Roberto Aloi wrote:
> Hi Kostis,
>
> many thanks for this tool. I couldn't find any privacy policy for the uploaded code, though. Do you store them? Do you log the applied transformations?

Did you read this?

http://tidier.softlab.ntua.gr/mediawiki/index.php/Important_notice_and_disclaimer

which the front page, explicitly mentions that one should read ;-)

     "First time users please take some time to read the following
      important notice and disclaimer before you start using tidier"

> It would be nice to have some statistics at a certain point, showing which "errors" Erlang developers do more often.

That's the idea for storing the code.

> As a graphical note, the top of the page is broken under Firefox 3.0 (the buttons on the top are split in two lines). I guess you could just reduce the width of the "li" items to take count of the borders.

Hmmm... I do not think we've ever used Firefox 3 (we mostly use chrome
these days).  Thanks for bringing this up to our attention.

Kostis