SF Bay Area Erlang Factory Programme (& Very Early Bird Registration Deadline)

Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Solutions) francesco@REDACTED
Fri Jan 29 18:57:36 CET 2010

Hi All,

a note to say that we are almost done with the programme for the 2010 SF
Bay Area Erlang Factory. This year, we are lucky to have keynote
speakers such as Joe Armstrong, Bjarne Dacker, Kenneth Lundin and Steve
Vinoski. They will be giving four of the 35 scheduled talks on the 25th
and 26th of March in the San Francisco Bay Area. The almost complete
programme is available here:

http://erlang-factory.com/conference/SFBay2010/programme

The conference will be preceded by three days of University courses
taught by experts such as Simon Thompson, John Hughes, Thomas Arts,
Henry Nystrom and Kevin Smith. Come and learn Erlang, OTP, QuickCheck or
Web Development with Erlang. More information on the courses are here:

http://erlang-factory.com/conference/SFBay2010/university

This *Sunday* is the deadline for the very early bird deadline. Register
by Sunday night and save $400 on the on-site registration price.

The conference hotel and venue is the SF Airport Hilton, a short BART /
Caltrain ride from SF and the Valley. We have secured a very competitive
price of 109$ per room and night at the conference hotel, this being one
of the reasons for us choosing it. The other is the lower price of the
venue, allowing us to pass on the savings to the delegates through a
higher very early bird discount. We are planing an ErlLounge open to
everyone who can't make the two days on the 25th, and hope we will be
able to surpass last year's success. If you have thoughts or questions,
you are welcome to drop me a line.

Hope to see you all there!

Francesco
--