[erlang-questions] Graphics, and 2d display.

Angel clist@REDACTED
Fri Jan 29 13:18:15 CET 2010

hehe

obviously for a more serious work i would recommend you

Curses Development Kit: http://www.vexus.ca/products/CDK/
seems better than crude curses...

But youll not find happy living whales anymore... :-(

Regards, Angel

--
Most people know C is not so high level....
                ...Everybody else just got assembler overdose