[erlang-questions] Graphics, and 2d display.

jm jeffm@REDACTED
Fri Jan 29 05:03:00 CET 2010

Sounds like your looking for a curses library. The most common C one
that comes to mind is ncurses. I don't know of one for Erlang. Possible
take a look at http://www.erlang.org/user.html#gdc-1.0 but it dates from
1999 so things may be different now.

Jeff.