[erlang-questions] Is there a way to generate PDFs with edoc?

Daniel Rönnqvist kdronnqvist@REDACTED
Tue Jan 5 12:21:02 CET 2010

Hello,

you can generate LaTeX code from your own edoc layout module. Then
just run the unix command pdflatex that comes with the latex package,
which produces a PDF from latex code. See the edoc_layout module for
an example.

BR,
Daniel