Is there a way to generate PDFs with edoc?

Axel Andrén axelandren@REDACTED
Tue Jan 5 10:22:15 CET 2010

Hello!

I'm part of a student group that has been working on an erlang-based cluster
for the half a year or so. We are currently writing the report for both the
cluster and the course it was part of, and would like to use the edoc
comment documentation in the product report. But edoc makes html files,
which is a bit inconvenient for including in a report.

Ideally we'd like to put the documentation for each application in one big
pdf, but getting one pdf for each app would work fine too.

Is there a way we can do this?

Best regards,
Axel Andrén, Student at Uppsala University