[erlang-questions] How to create a mochiweb web application in minutes - video

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Sun Feb 28 02:22:16 CET 2010

"This was made possible by leveraging the work to OTPify Mochiweb done
at the last Chicago Erlang User Group code sprint."

Can you contribute whatever code that is back upstream?

Also it's pronounced like the Japanese mochi (mo-chee), for next time :)