[erlang-questions] Dialyzer version v2.2.0 From Erlang 13B04 failure

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Sat Feb 27 08:10:25 CET 2010

Foolish Ewe wrote:
> Hello All:
>
> I have been very keen to try the new distribution and was in particular
> looking forward to the new dialyzer version that has parameterized
> support (so that we can check our code with it). I get the errors
> attached at the end of this e-mail (I show the plt file construction for completeness, the error happens in the actual dialyzer analysis), any ideas about what is happening
> and how I can help to fix it (help in creating a simple test case would be appreciated).

I took the liberty and condensed your mail below, so that it is more
readable.  If you look at the place where it says "Last messages in the
log cache:", dialyzer is telling you that it tries dataflow analysis on
some set of modules [b_cfijk_runner, ..., a_crc_handler].  Most probably
the crash occurs in the analysis of one of these modules.

Try to minimize this set of modules by analyzing them in subsets and
once you have located the minimal such set, please send them to me
(preferably off list) so that I look into this.

Best,
Kostis