debugging remote node

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Feb 25 14:58:41 CET 2010

Hi!

When debugging remote nodes, do they need to share filesystem (or have
the files in the same place) with the "current" machine? Looking in
the code I see that read_file is used, which would make me say that
this is a requirement, but there is enough magic going  on that there
might be some other path that doesn't use that.

Yes, I tried it in practice and it didn't work (while it worked with a
system with shared filesystem), but I'd like to get it confirmed (or
to get pointed to the relevant part of the docs).

best regards,
Vlad