Tilera processors

Jay Nelson jay@REDACTED
Thu Feb 25 02:33:12 CET 2010

I have heard some interest from others in the new Tilera chips, and
Ericsson has kindly arranged for the erlang code to run on Tilera, so
I thought I would collect a little background information on erlang
programmer / user interest in the Tilera processor.  If anyone has
specific interest, questions or ideas related to Tilera, you can
contact me through my website at http://www.duomark.com/

If you would like to contribute to the data collection, I have a poll
form at http://duomark.wufoo.com/reports/tilera-results/

The form is valid from Thursday, Feb 25 at midnight until Thursday,
March 4 (not sure what time zone, I am GMT -8:00), so you may have to
wait a half a day or more before submitting the first response.

I will post a link to the final report with a summary of the answers
at the end of next week after receiving submissions.  The form is
limited to 100 responses.

@joe: the best form builder / poll taker is at http://www.wufoo.com/

jay