[erlang-questions] Selecting a speedy NoSQL datastore

Henning Diedrich hd2010@REDACTED
Tue Feb 23 19:50:45 CET 2010

Hi Hank,

you might want to be sure that you really need low-latency, rather than
high-thruput. Also, do you need to be able to write to any node or can
you live with a fixed gateway-node that all access is going through.
Finally, looking at CAP and find out what two constraint are the more
important to you. You might find that you could actually use Mnesia.

Henning