[erlang-questions] Sequential I/O access for large files in Erlang

Isaac Gouy igouy2@REDACTED
Tue Feb 23 01:32:12 CET 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 11:58 +0100, Hynek Vychodil wrote:
> If you want really fast IO you can use approach shown there
> http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/u64q/program.php?test=regexdna〈=hipe&id=6

> But don't forgot add -noinput parameter to erl. I have mentioned it in
> mine contribution, it worked for a while and #6 version was there in
> top list with ~60s, but they broke it without any warning. I have long
> message exchange with Isaac Gouy
> https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=312099
> before they accept it. It worked but they changed it again. I have
> found it just now but I'm fed up with this arrogant moron and I will
> not waste mine time trying fix it again.

For anyone who is more interested in getting bugs fixed than venting personal abuse - when you see what you think is a bug, report a bug -

http://shootout.alioth.debian.org/help.php#reportbugs