[erlang-questions] Keyword documentation

Dale Harvey dale@REDACTED
Fri Feb 19 07:16:58 CET 2010

The following are reserved words in Erlang:

after and andalso band begin bnot bor bsl bsr bxor case catch cond div end
fun if let not of or orelse query receive rem try when xor

from http://www.erlang.org/doc/reference_manual/introduction.html