[erlang-questions] yet more ranting about Erlang docs

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Fri Feb 19 00:01:06 CET 2010

On Feb 19, 2010, at 3:08 AM, Björn Gustavsson wrote:
> That's it because we have always used Clearcase and Clearmake,
> that handle most dependencies automatically. We will starting
> working on updating the Makefiles to have the necessary
> dependencies. (Patches accepted.)

That reminds me of the article from Coverity in CACM.
Has anyone run the Erlang VM sources through Coverity?
(It's open source: could be _anyone_ with a Coverity licence,
doesn't have to be Ericsson.)